Tuesday, March 28, 2023

NaPoWriMo 2023 Is Upon Us Again!

NaPoWriMo graphic by Maureen Thorson.


Saturday April 1st marks the beginning of National Poetry Writing Month (also Global Poetry Writing Month). I'll be participating as I've done nearly every year since 2005. Everyone taking part has the month of April to write thirty poems. 
 
Last year, I started a private Stone Soup Poetry group where members can post their progress for the month of April. I'll welcome anyone who wants to join up and take the challenge.

If you're sharing your work on a public website or blog, I highly recommend you submit it to the NaPoWriMo website, which will also be providing writing prompts throughout the month. 
 
Keep an eye on this link to see every poem I post for April. 

Good luck. Hope none of you have to break the Emergency Haiku glass. 

No comments: