Wednesday, June 29, 2016

TJ Edson



For those of you who have word searched the name "TJ Edson" and come up with Oddball Magazine...

Yes, I know. It's very awkward and uncomfortable now.

TJ's relationship with Oddball's founder goes back way longer than Stone Soup's relationship with the journal.

TJ helped design the overall look of the Oddball website, which every week supports an incredible number of local talents as well as work from around the world. This is something that is not wiped out easily. I don't want to punish multitudes of people for the actions of one person.

Also, that's not my call to make. I shouldn't even be making any comments or decisions on anything now. Still, all I can do is look at the number of hits on Oddball and see that we hit an all-time record today.

How many of those came from looking up TJ's name in search of information about what happened at the Out of The Blue?

Yes, for now I'm feeling sad.

No comments: