Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Purging

Though I haven't been posting much in recent weeks, I have been busy writing. Because of the class, my sillier side was put on the back burner. That doesn't mean it didn't force it's way out once in a while.

So, in an effort to get the sillier stuff out of the way and make room for more serious work, I present the following:

First a reaction to the people complaining about begging for hot summer days.

The Insane Wishes of Every Bostonian's plea for Summer Summed Up In Hay(na)ku Form

Please
dear God.
ball-sweat. Now.


Next, my belated reaction to the whole matter of the White House not needing to let GW know when America could be under attack in a Sarcastic Haiku I haven't numbered yet because I'm still deciding whether or not to scrap S.H. 49-50 (still not published).

Untitled

Assault on White House
Lucky all of the children
were outside biking.


Finally a continuation of the below theme but in the kinetic hay(na)ku mode. More shout-outs to hay(na)ku creator Eileen Tabios and kinetic innovator Kari Kokko are in order

GW On Bike

Always
sets cell
on vibrate mode

Now I can move on. You sure won't read stuff like that here for a long, long time.

*cough*

No comments: