Friday, July 20, 2007

Look, Mom, I'm Filler!

The Framingham State College alumni magazine came out recently, and someone I know who actually gets and reads it found of photo of me in it and let me know about it. I'm a Framingham State College graduate and an old editor of The Gatepost, the college's student newspaper, now 75 years in existance. We had a reunion consisting of multiple classes, and I actually got to meet up and chat with people I haven't seen in a while--people I actually liked, which was a bonus. It's a bit late, but what the hell, I'll put up some of the photos up later. Until then, I can direct you to the PDF version of the magazine.

Click here and scroll down to page 13 to see me, Bret Kerr, and Joe Murphy with our faces of ectasy as we noticed a typo in the anniversary issue of the Gatepost, overjoyed that we had nothing to do with it. Free, free, we are free, my friends.

No comments: