Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays


Well, we know it's not an elf.

Just relaxing after festivies on both the Eve and the Day. Usually, we only have get-togethers on the Eve, but yesterday, Meme (who is celebrating the first Christmas without Pepe) wanted people over for a ham dinner, and Mom wasn't going to let an 85 year-old woman do all the cooking.

For someone who wasn't into the holiday spirit, my mother sure delivered it in spades to everyone she spent time with this week.

Sorry I didn't send Christmas cards this year. In an ideal situation, I would have sent you a card with the above photo. So some of you might consider yourselves lucky.

I hope all of you were able to give yourselves some good notes to help end what's been a pretty crappy year. If not, there's always next week. I myself hope to be at my uncle's house to report on this Rock Band game phenomenon.

Best wishes to you this holiday season.

No comments: