Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brother Blue Photo/Painting by Marshall



Marshall has been selling his artwork at The Out of The Blue Art Gallery for some time now. He was on hand for what might have been Brother Blue's last time attending his weekly storytelling session at the gallery. Marshall told me he had the feeling that he should take some pictures. A short time after Marshall had acted on that premonition, Brother Blue passed away.

I thank Marshall for letting me post the piece, which he plans to give copies of to Blue's wife, Ruth, and to the group.

I also thank the Stone Soupers last night who paid tribute to Brother Blue, including feature James McCoy, who had only found out over the weekend of Brother Blue's death. I'll hopefully be posting that sooner rather than later.

No comments: