Tuesday, January 22, 2013

French Connections Is Available For A Third of The Original Cost!


French Connections: A Gathering of Franco-American Poets is an anthology I was accepted into a little over five years ago.  Today, they sell it at cost on Amazon, and if you go to Barnes and Noble, a copy is on sale for over twice the amount.  But over at Louisiana Literature Press, the people who put out the book in first place, it's available for only eight dollars.

It's sad that the book never sold when it came out, given the aspirations of the project.  At least now, more people can easily afford it.  I'm still proud of the work that appeared in it.  I hope some of you pick up a copy.

I will likely buy some extra copies myself.  One for the alumni library at Framingham State University, and another to help prove to someone (beside myself) that I was once published alongside people like Sheryl St. Germaine, Mark Strand, and David R. Surette, who helped me to get into the book.



No comments: