Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Stone's Throw #1 Is Out


Here we have Toni Bee posing with her contributor's copy of my new literary zine Stone's Throw.  As of Monday, most of the contributors have their copies and took additional ones to distribute however they see fit.  If you can't make it to Stone Soup Poetry anytime soon, you just might want to seek out a copy of the first Stone's Throw from the contributors listed below:


Chad Parenteau 
Lee Varon 
Scarlett Pedersen 
Jason Wright 
Muriel Soule 
Martha Boss 
Dexter Roberts 
Andrew Borne 
Toni Bee 
Laurel Lambert 
David P. Miller 

 Of  course I contributed.  Given that I encouraged people to submit original work in under two weeks under the first issue's theme, which meant it gave Oddball Magazine's weekly writers Jason and Andrew more work, I'd feel like a jerk if I refused to take a stab at my own challenge. 

The next invite for issue #2 will go out soon.  Mind you, I said "invite," not "call for submissions."  If you don't get an invite from me, you won't hear about the next issue until it's out.  Though if you feel snubbed about being left you, an email ot stonesouppoetry@yahoo.com could persuade me to keep you in mind for issue #3.





No comments: