Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22: Mars Jptr, Stone Soup and The Holidays

The holidays are upon us. Thanks to Jason Wright of Oddball Magazine for helping to book our final feature before the holidays, performance poet Mars Jupiter. Thanks to Mars as well, of course. As of this writing, I am unsure whether there will be one more feature before 2014 ends of if the last Monday before 2015 will be just an extended open mic. Whatever happens next week, I won't be around to see it, as I'll be taking a holiday break. I hope to see you tonight, but if not, I hope you enjoy this holiday season and come back in the new year to hear and share new work. I thank you for all your support this year as both Stone Soup Poetry and the Out of The Blue Art Gallery went through immense changes--some visible, some behind the scenes--and I hope you will be there for whatever this next chapter holds for us.

No comments: