Thursday, February 26, 2015

Consider Donating to James Caroline's "Moving Day" Fundraiser

I’ve been here, at the Rehab hospital learning how to live independently since becoming paralyzed from a blood infection. I've been in Hospitals since August of 2013. I had to give up my home and have been waiting for disabled housing to open and it has. Now i have an apt but i need my things- all of which were taken to Indiana and put in storage when i had to give up my old apartment- my clothes, books, desk, furniture, everything. If you can donate to help cover the cost of movers- it would really, really mean a lot. 
James Caroline is a poet I've known for over a decade and have featured at Stone Soup a couple of times.  I've been an admirer of both the man and his work.  His Indiegogo Life fundraiser has already met and exceeded it's goal. Still, with twelve days left, I'd like to do more for James. Consider donating to help him move in to his new home so his new life can start.

Please click here and give if you can.


No comments: