Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Chapbook by Hannah Brown from Freak Machine Press


Apparently I do this sort of thing now.  Release other people's chapbooks through my poor man's publishing imprint.  Hannah Brown's feature was rescheduled amidst January's blizzard madness.  I told her I wanted to try and put out a chapbook to help drum up the excitement up for the rescheduled date.  I didn't announce it ahead of time because I wasn't sure I could pull it off.  I couldn't make Microsoft Publisher work for me, so at the last minute I worked with Microsoft word and just put out a 8 1/2 x 11 chapbook much like Stone's Throw.  The chapbook, I Don't Know What to Say to You But Here's a Poem, with wonderful cover art by TJ Edson, sold out most of its print run last night, but there are still several copies left in Hannah's possession.  In the distant future, I may--may--put the whole book online as part of the whole Freak Machine Press Ouevre.  Until then, I recommend you contact Hannah herself and negotiate a price.


No comments: