Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Year of Goba Continues


Got back last night after Ron Goba's amazing reading at The Cantab (his second in as many months). They already put up a nice write up about it. I sneaked some pictures on my iPhone not only to document my friend but to let  you all in on something Keith Nystrom and I brainstormed.






At first, you see an image of Ron Reading, but pan back and...


I made that "Hope" homage via an online feature on Facebook some years ago. This is the first time it's been done as a poster.


At Keith's suggestion (and it was a good one), the poster was left behind for Slammaster Simone Beaubien. But given that Ron has a reading coming up at Stone Soup on June 29, I can safely guarantee that this won't be the last time you see this image pop up.

No comments: