Monday, December 14, 2015

People I Want to See Tonight at Stone Soup

Chris Robbins 


Chris recently aired his frustrations with the Boston poetry scene. Can't say I haven't been there myself for different reasons. I would hate to see him withdraw. When he's not trying to steal bits and manneriksms from his hero, George Carlin, he sometimes shares his own voice, which I have desperately tried to bottle and share with others for years.

Nameless The Cat


Apparently, there's a new cat living at the Out of The Blue Art Gallery. I haven't see it yet. The only evidence thus far is this drawing that warned volunteers to keep the dogs away from it. I think it found a home via Joanna "jojo Lazar or someone associated with her. I hope I get to see it before it moves on to its permanent home.



No comments: