Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11: Big Poppa Ben Invites You to His Workshop at Stone Soup Poetry


I hope some of my fellow poets will join us tonight for some good ol' fashioned work shopping, which people coming to Stone Soup have been asking about since I first had to give up the one I used to do before Stone Soup started. The man who I'll call Ben for short talked to me a short while ago about wanting to start up another workshop, and I figured this is a good way to gauge the audience and see where we go from here. So this workshop is happening tonight after the open mic with Big Poppa Ben leading the group. Email stonesouppoetry@yahoo.com if you can't print enough copies of a poem you have. (10-15, let's say, just to be sure). I'll be on the sidelines, but I'll step in as a workshop lead if we end up having a football team's worth of participants. See you all tonight!

No comments: