Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Work Still Welcome at Framingham State

A couple of years back, I received an invitation to submit my publications to the Henry Whittemore Library in Framingham State University, which was just a mere college back when I attended. Enough time passed since then  that I didn't remember if I had ever sent the library my first full-length book.

I contacted the college for an itemization of what I had sent them, and they sent the deed of gift to me this Friday. I am happy to report that they welcome more of my work with no limit mentioned. It's great to have an archive for my work. It's not the same as a university accepting all my papers, and them taking my work is basically the school thanking my parents for giving up an ungodly amount of money. Still, it's a start.

I'm sharing a jpeg of the deed of gift. It cracks me up to no end that The Baby Chronicles tops the list.




No comments: