Wednesday, August 17, 2016

August 22: Mik Augustin Invades Stone Soup


For several years, I've talked about those whom I've lovingly nicknamed "north shore invaders," poets from Salem, Beverly and other north shore towns in Massachusetts who have come to Stone Soup to generously share their work. There's a great poetry scene in that area, and we've invited many of their finest to feature. The last time I featured one such invader was over a year ago, and that's too long. Time to rectify that.

Mik Augustin was always one of the quieter members, but when he did read you knew you always wanted to hear more. We have our chance on August 22. Mik has a full feature to do with as he likes. I know you'll love it as much as I will. All you have to do is be in the audience with me.


No comments: