Friday, December 30, 2016

Final 2016 Highlight:My Secret Special Place


This is as much of my secret hideaway place as I'll ever show from the inside.

It's here for as long as faith and powers that be will let me have it (i.e. when people figure out I'm here).

It's here I compiled what will hopefully be my new book.

It's where I did a boatload of editing and other important work when I needed the quiet and isolation.

Here, I'm not judged. Here I'm not bothered. Here I have only my work and what I allow in with me.

If it wasn't for this place, 2016 would have sucked even more, if such a thing is even possible.

It's where I'm wrapping up this list of things. It's not the complete list. I'm leaving out a lot of things, a lot of people.

But it's all I feel like sharing for now.

No comments: