EXPLORING NEW STRATEGIES
W hen: Saturday, April 22nd 2017
Noon to 3pm
Where: John P. McKeon AMVETS Post #146
4 Hill Top St.
Dorchester, MA (617) 436-2991
Easy access from the Southeast Expressway, free parking available.
This event includes buffet and beverages, mingling with other writers, handouts, and your choice of one of the following sessions:
(1) How to publish with CreateSpace by the successful author and trainer, Alberta Sequeira;
(2) How to promote your work on social media by best-selling novelist and book marketer, Steven Manchester;
(3) How to pitch your work—preparation and videotaping by author, T.V. host/producer/director, Willie Pleasants.
Each of these sessions is critical to writers at stages in the journey of their work.
· Special Guests authors Terri Arthur, on the international publishing of her book (Fatal Decision: Edith Cavell WWI Nurse), and Priscilla E. Flint-Banks, memoir writer (I Look Back and Wonder How I Got Over), radio host, social activist, and marketer.
· AWB members Pat Perry and Joyce Keller Walsh will be available to speak with guests individually about genre-writing, as well as other writing, publishing, and promoting topics.
Cost is $35 per person; $25 for AWB members) $40 the day of.
By reservation only. Limit of 70 attendees. Please RSVP by April 1st you’re your choice of session to:Willieaweb@gmail.com (617) 282-5984.