Monday, November 27, 2017

Stone's Throw #5 is Out



After too many delays,the fifth issue of Stone's Throw is finally out. It's title?"The Marathon Must Go On,"

Download it here and read work by Stephanie Kaylor, Russell Bennetts, Bridget Eileen, Dexter Roberts, Luis Lazaro Tijerina and Ron Goba.

It sports wonderful front and back cover art by Whiskey Radish (introduced to me by Russell Bennetts, who I thank). And check out Whiskey Radish's Twitter here. 

I'm especially excited about Ron being back in the issue. His new regular thing (for as long as I keep this journal up) will be for him to contribute a "Throwback" poem in reaction to the previous issue (which he already did for issue 3 with a poem that reacted to the first issue). 

If you haven't read the fourth issue, or any of the other ones, I recommend clicking this page to download the rest.


No comments: