Thursday, May 24, 2018

The State of Stone Soup, 5-24-18


Above is a picture by Bil Lewis of Stone Soup carrying on last Friday without me. I've been away from Stone Soup for half a month for personal reasons. I'm so glad that he, Jan Rowe, James Van Looy and others have rallied together to keep things going.

 As of next week, things get easier. Fridays have been a hard day for me to commit to. This week our last Friday for May features Ryan Travis and Ethan Mackler, and thankfully I will be there for that. Better still, as of next week, Stone Soup returns to meeting at St. Paul's Cathedral every Thursday night from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. That means our first Thursday back will be on the 31st.

I hope to make announcements regarding future features very soon, if not tonight. It will be great to continue Stone Soup at St. Paul's for the foreseeable future. I'm even looking into bringing the old podium over for this Friday (if not the mic and sound system). I  hope I start to see more of you there.

No comments: