Sunday, June 16, 2019

Dad Pic


When my sister had me help with her video project years ago, it meant scanning and/or gathering hundreds of photos. This is one of the many photos I used with my father and uncle. There's a lot more I would like to scan. I started organizing photos into albums and even did a scrapbook back in the late nineties. I can't find any of these now due to Mom's house constantly being reorganized over the last two decades. I hope to come across them soon and share more family history.

Edit: When I first posted this, I originally identified the older gentleman as my grandfather. Showing the picture to my Mom this morning, whe identified it as my Uncle Norman, who I never remembered having hair! I guess that was a popular haircut among the Fraco-American crowd. 



No comments: