Monday, September 21, 2020

Summer 2020 Highlights

Summer is officially ending tomorrow. I have only four highlights I feel comfortable sharing. 

1. I walked away from a property that would have essentially ruined me had we purchased it. I was able to keep my head as cool as it could possibly be under the circumstances while putting my foot down to stop further mind games and emotional abuse from the selling agent. I am grateful for an inspector who had looked at the property prior and knew “where the bodies are buried.” I’m sending him a card this holiday season. 

2. I wrote poetry during a time when I might have normally  stopped altogether  

3. I got my book out finally.

4. Last weekend, it was finally cold enough for me to start wearing a jacket again. It’s still summer, so this counts.

No comments: