Monday, August 20, 2007

Starting to Wave Buh-Bye to Summer

Tonight for the first time in months, I saw people walk around wearing long sleeve shirts. In fact, when I had to go out and do some shopping, I decided to be one of those people--and was perfectly comfortable doing so.

The people who normally take sick days to go and get sunburnt are already starting to cry, I'm sure.

I really hope we can say goodbye to summer early this year. I'm a big fan of the fall season, and last year, we had to wait until October was over before we had anything resembling fall. And of course, there was that non-winter.

I just want to stop sweating profusely, because with me, it doesn't take much for this to happen.

I am really tired of walking into stores and having people ask me if I was running.

No comments: