Saturday, September 05, 2009

It Had to Happen: Spectacular Spider-Duck

I said here it was going to happen soon, and it happened even sooner than I thought.

I found my first Spider-Duck pic yesterday.

I found this little gem off of this fansite.




Sing along with me!


Spider-Duck, Spider-Duck
Makes you want to say what the f(Waah)
Weirdest thing you've ever seen
Weirder than Mickey as Wolverine
Oh, hell...There goes the Spider-Duck

Who's he really? Need you ask?
Why's he even wear a mask?
Temper hangs by a thread
hear him ranting over head
(wah-wah-wah-wah-wah)
There goes the Spider-Duck

Why does he even swing
on a web--can't he fly?
After all, he has wings
Just forget it, let it slide

Spider-Duck, Spider-Duck
Brand new butt kicking Spider-Duck
If he wins, will he hoard
Scrooge's money bin as his reward?
Daisy better not call him rude now
Hewie Dewie and Louie are screwed now
Here comes the Spider-Duuuuck!



(Yes, the "Wah's" are supposed to be Donald's voice.)

Okay. Hopefully I got that out of my system.

No comments: