Thursday, September 03, 2009

Meet Valerie

Uh-Oh, one of the mascots of The Out of The Blue Art Gallery is making friends with the new regulars at Stone Soup.








I'm glad that Valerie Loveland and her husband Kris have started attending the readings. The rest of you should visit Valerie's blog and her website. She's been reading from her new book, so I'll probably be buying that from her soon.





Stay tuned for some clips from her reading at Stone Soup open mikes.

Her blog is pretty understated, and yet if you look thoroughly enough, you'll find that she's reading at the upcoming Massachusetts Poetry Festival. My blog is loud and over-overflowing with material, and yet I do not get invited to participate in events named after the state.

My course is clear. More cat photos.

1 comment:

Valerie Loveland said...

Thanks for this nice post, Chad!