Thursday, March 03, 2011

I'm running for Boston's Best Poet...

as a WRITE IN for the Boston Phoenix Best of 2011 Poll.

Last year, local poet and publisher Janaka Stucky was able to write himself in as Best Poet in the 2010 Boston Phoenix Best of poll--and win!

This year, we had poets trying to do the same regardless of whether they've published recently or if they were even active as poets in the last year.

I look at this and say LET'S TAKE IT UP A NOTCH. Vote for me as Best Poet for 2011!!!

I hope I have your write-in vote. If I win, I plan to promote the hell out Stone Soup, the Out of The Blue Art Gallery (nominted this year for Best Art Gallery), and every other aspect of the poetry scene I'm part of.

Pass this on to others. Let's see if we can repeat a miracle with a completely different person.

Thanks in advance for your support. Or at least for not tearing into me for making you part of a mass mailing. Click the link above or here, write my name in for your vote, and I will be eternally grateful.

Thank you all.

No comments: