Wednesday, March 02, 2011

What Happened to Wednesday Comics?

Too much to do at work, for one. Not that I haven't written about comics. Last week, comics and animation guru Dwayne McDuffie passed away. This was a big deal for me and for quite a few of my comics friends (one of which hasn't resurfaced yet). He was also one of the creators of Milestone Comics, which I avoided (I had gone through both Image, Ultraverse, and straight-up Malibu Comics--I trusted no one). So I posted on the "We Got Issues" Blog approaching his animation work, which is how I knew of his work and loved it. Check it out here.

Also, if you go back to the blog tomorrow, there might be another review or two written by me as I anticipate when one of my fellow pundits will start contributing as well. Also, Paul Davis Lyons tells me he'll be editing the much-anticipated "We Got Issues" episode on race he filmed a while back. Illness has kept him from editing it, but hopefully it will be finished and posted soon after this weekend.

No comments: