Monday, October 20, 2014

My Work in The Blue Max Review(?)


I submitted work to The Blue Mas review, an Irish anthology, which comes out as part of the annual Fermoy International Poetry Festival.  This year, the theme was "Fathers and what must be said," a topic I had no shortage of poems on.  Months later, I received notice from poet Gene Barry, who also had work accepted and was nice enough to congratulate me on my Facebook wall.  I hope soon to find out what poems of mine were published and how to obtain a copy.    After some web searches that I was even able to find an image of the cover.  

I am honored that my work was accepted.  I've been throwing out questions to some of the contributors, like Daniel Roy Connelly, who was able to attend the event after winning a separate competition.  Here's hoping I can get some answers and be able to get this book in my hands someday.

Update: It's Good.  I'm in!  Read here.

No comments: