Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Archiving Continues



I've been busy organizing PDF's of articles I scanned last year. Most of them have finally been added to my main website for archiving purposes. Trouble is, the Writing section of my website is getting a bit bloated, with the recent links only viewable if you scroll to the very bottom.

I'm going to have to divide it up like I did my In Print page, but that will take some time. For now, I'll provide easier access with this post.

The never-published-until now photo up top is of Vermin Supreme himself, selling his vintage 2000 campaign material at the fourth Beantown Zinetown back in March 2001. That article was published in Eyeball Magazine.

From my Lollipop Magazine days, I have my interview with James Kochalka and a lesser known cartoonist and funny man known as benjones.
 

No comments: