Thursday, January 29, 2004

New Stuff

The Wolf Moon Press poem has been up a while.
Thanks to editor Laurie Meunier Graves for the opportunity.

And Thanks to Carl for including me and my friend Cindy in the new issue of Pettycoat Relaxer.

Especially check out the photos from Cindy. I've been trying to get her work out for some time now. She was the one who got her boyfriend, James Conant to do my chapbook cover and an upcoming mini-comic I wrote the scripts for. I owe her and James quite a bit. Both deserve to be published more (maybe even paid someday) and both have more than enough work to supply most of the online mags with photos and drawings for the rest of the year. I'm hoping to get Ibbetson Street Press interested in the two of them as well. I hope you online buds of mine will email me if you're interested in seeing more work.

No comments: