Saturday, July 11, 2020

Old Book, New Book


I'm less than ten pages away from finishing my latest writing journal. I started it at the end of November, and I'll be finished before it's even halfway to July. That has to be a new record for me.

I'm also proud that this book is still in such good condition. I usually put my books through the wringer. It's an inexpensive journal from Staples, and it's more sturdy than blank books that cost twice as much.

I traditionally use a black covered book. I find it funny when people think it's a bible.  This time, I'll be using. some blue covered book I found in a different store. No one will be mistake it for a bible, but it has a slightly lower page count.

Maybe I can say I finished writing in two books in 2020. I'll be cheating, but it will still feel good.

No comments: