Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Early Morning Selfie

It's been nearly a month since my COVID diagnosis. 

I'm not pretty, but I'm alive. 

First I was out for the second week of January.

Then my girlfriend was sick.

Then at the end of the month, I was out for a second week.

People say that I might have had long COVID. Whatever that means now.

I'm just thankful my girlfriend had old, stronger cough medicine.

If she didn't, my horrible dry cough might not have gone away.

Six days of prescribed rabbit pellets, Mucinex and Robitussin. No relief.

Two days of the forbidden strong stuff, and now I don't need any medicine..

Finally got a haircut. 

It had been over two months because I was home sick.

I almost took a "before" picture before my barber started cutting.

To hell with that, I thought. 

I have very few memories of the last four weeks.

 Little else besides my illness and my girlfriend's. 

I don't need any more. I'm done.

 

No comments: