Wednesday, June 08, 2022

A Note About Tonight

Come or don't come to tonight's Stone Soup, but don't make a big deal of it.

Don't call me brave for moving forward.

I'm no more "brave" for going live again than I was "cowardly" for stopping live shows for as long as I did.

I stopped live gatherings to protect the older members of Stone Soup's audience. 

Those older members have now been at more lives shows than me since more things have opened up.

This could be the stupidest decision I've ever made. We'll see after tonight.

I'm not doing this out of boldness. I'm doing this because it's been over two years.

I've celebrated two Stone Soup anniversaries online. I can never get year fifty back.

I'm not brave. I'm simply tired, and I have no idea what else I could do to change that.


No comments: