Thursday, March 30, 2023

Janet's Latest Art Tour

 
 
From a recent Janet Cormier email:

"Hey all."

"Above is photo of my modern hutch with a mix of my art and assorted collectibles."


"On top of the hutch is Women, my 2015 box collage. The box is an old El Producto cigar box with photos of the El Producto woman on two sides of the box along with vintage images of women from the1920s, a 1960's girl group, pennies etc."


"On another shelf is a post card of my painting:
 
ELECTION MATH 102  
WHO VOTES
WHO COUNTS 
WHO COUNTS THE VOTES

This painting was in  the Crisis and Respond show of political art by Red Sun Press, September, 2011."

"Also there's my mini boxed collage City in Box, 2020, a Black Madonna from a friend who traveled to Italy years ago, and assorted collectibles (Kwanza corn and Kinara, candle holder...)."

For Janet's written work, read her Bamboozled No More! column every Friday at Oddball Magazine.
 

No comments: