Monday, June 05, 2023

Get David R. Surette's New Book

From David

Dear Poetry Friends:

I am happy to announce the release of my new book Tonic published by Moon Pie Press of Maine. It is available from Moon Pie Press.

It was so great hearing from you in the past telling me how much you enjoyed my poems. I hope we can continue that relationship with the publication of my new book.

Even though the poems were composed in the pandemic years, they span my life so far from Malden to Colby to Easton to Cape Cod.

It would be great to see you locally at a reading. I will keep you informed of my travels. If you know of reading opportunities in your community, please send me the information or, even better, an invitation.

Let me know what’s new in your world.

All the best,

David
 

No comments: