Monday, December 25, 2023

This Week's Friendly Reminder

We must remember what's going on outside our protected world. Merry Christmas to all. Creator of sticker unknown. Update: It's now known.

Sticker: I wake up in the morning while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I wake up my kids while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I shower while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I brush my teeth while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I eat breakfast while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I take the bus while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I go to work while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I listen to the radio while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I put a wash on while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I cook lunch while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I greet my colleagues while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I vaccum the floor while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I read a book while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I go to the loo while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I go to the supermarket while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I go to a demo while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I laugh at a joke while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED -  I do the dishes while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I check IG while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I look at myself in the mirror while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I call a friend on the phone while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I go the the gym while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I ask myself how all this is possible while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED - I fall asleep while...GAZA IS BEING BOMBED

No comments: