Thursday, October 04, 2012

(not so) Old Memories,: The 2012 Massachusetts Poetry Festival

January Gil O'Neil and company have alreay sent out the call for proposals for the next festival, which will be held from May 3rd to May 5th next year.  Not only have I considered something myself, but I was reminded that in all the hectic activity of this past  April and May, I forgot to post the photos I took of the festival from this year.  Too random and disjointed for, say, a Facebook photo album, but perfect for this blog.  So here goes...






I was part of the event as a volunteer and a an event speaker.  I didn't give myself much time to photograph anything, and when I did, it was usually specific people I knew, like Michael Brown and Valerie Lawson of the Off The Coast journal. 




Other random shots included distributors...




friends...




 but most of all the show with Jade Sylvan's good friend, Madame Psychosis.








With host Tony Toledo dancing with a friend amongst the seats.


No comments: