Wednesday, May 09, 2018

The State of Stone Soup, 5-9-18

From Stone Soup's recent gathering last Friday, May 4

I'm running late, but I really need to update everyone who has asked me what's going on.

For the duration of this month, Stone Soup will be meeting every Friday night.at Saint Paul's Cathedral from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. I will be posting information on Facebook and Meetup later today.

They will be primarily open mics, with the exception of May 25, which will feature Ryan Travis and Ethan Mackler! I'll be posting the information for this too.

Unfortunately, I will not be at the next two open mics for the most part. I will likely be there at the beginning of each event, but I'm Friday gatherings are problematic for my personal life.

In June, I'm going to shoot for two Friday gatherings the first and last of the month. In a perfect would, we would get Thursday nights again. However, it's likely that night will not be made available to us.

My second choice, Wednesday nights, is also not likely. Therefore, we will shoot for the rest of Stone Soup's gatherings NOT on the first and last week of the month will be on Tuesday night.

This is going to be tough for me, as Tuesday is arguably my busiest day at work, but I'm going to give it a shot.

Moving forward, I'm looking for people who would be interesting in helping me host the open mics. Please contact me if you're interested.

Thank you all for your interest.

No comments: