Thursday, April 08, 2004

The Good Stuff

So I don't seem too bitchy, I'd best the good news from the last couple of months.

My book Self Portrait-In Fire finally got into Brookline Booksmith, which still remains one of my favorite indie-stores. Thanks to Carl Annarummo for his help with that.

I'll be doing a reading for Stone Soup at the Out Of The Blue Gallery this coming Monday. Though I haven't rehearsed yet, I think I finally have a playlist I'm happy with. Iffen your interested, stop by at the Out Of The Blue on 106 Prospect Street. The open mic will start at 8:30. My set starts at 9:00 or so.

It was great to finally break the streak of web-only publications and get back into print. I'll be posting links and info to some new and existing magazines when I'm certain.

My friend got to South America in one piece. If all goes well, he'll be back on the 24th. Of course I'm going to do my token poem for him on Monday. Wouldn't mind if I come up with a shorter one between now and Sunday.

No comments: