Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prep Work Epilogue: Belated Props

I always try to mention Červená Barva Press' Editor and Publisher Gloria Mindock when talking about my chapbook and who to thank, but I've been negligent in thanking one other member of its editorial staff. I'm rectifying that error now.

William J. Kelle is Webmaster and Graphic Designer for Červená Barva Press. He is also the one who dealt with me the most last week when I had a new editorial changes to put into my Discarded manuscript every half hour between Wednesday and Friday. He proved to be very patient and quick to help, which I'm sure only made me take advantage of him more.

Bill said he prefers to keep out of the spotlight, yet he had no problem responding to my request for a photo of him so I could post it on my blog. Now all my millions of future readers can gaze upon his form and rejoice that such saints in the small press exist.



Thanks for being there at the home stretch, Bill.

No comments: