Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Prep Work Part 10: Done

Last week, I edited the Discarded manuscript for its many remaining grammatical and stylistic errors, hoping each final draft I submitted to editor Gloria Mindock was the real final draft. Towards the end, we were down to small things, but if even one of them had gone unchanged, it would have driven me nuts to see them in print. It probably wasn't until the twelfth "final" that we were ready to go to print last weekend. I picked up my comp copies from Gloria yesterday. The results are what you see below.



I owe a great deal to Gloria Mindock and William J. Kelle of Červená Barva Press for all their hard work as well as their devotion to getting this book completed in time for my birthday reading this past Monday.

And, of course, I owe James Conant once again for allowing his work to grace my work for a second time.

I'll put up a link to where you can purchase it online in a bit.

No comments: