Sunday, March 27, 2016

April 9: Take Part in The Boston National Poetry Month Festival Open Mic

Edit: So in my rush to get people to come to the event, I realize now that only twelve people can sign up. I encourage those of you who can't make it at 10 to sign up to come and support the entire day of the event.

The Boston National Poetry Festival is a packed four day event. I'll be hosting the open mic at the Boston Public Library at Copley Square beginning at 10:45 in the morning. I am inviting everyone I know, particularly anyone who has attended the Stone Soup open mic over the past couple of years. Stone Soup has created and maintained a great vibe with many new voices coming on as we approach our fortieth anniversary. I would like to carry that vibe over to this event and make our own festival within a festival. Thanks to Harris Gardner and Kirk Etherton for giving me this opportunity, and thanks to those of you who are already making plans to come.

No comments: