Monday, July 08, 2019

Scenes from Yesterday's Workshop With Ron Goba

Ron at the helm.

Too many "Ron-isms" to report. We had seven people total at the Doyle's table. That has to be a new record. I have to try and put them into a poem.

At one point, the group was complimenting a line in Ron's poem with the phrase "embryonic ole goat."It also has Ron in it," he noted.


Sadly Keith had to leave early due to pains in his back that make it hard for him to sit in one place. At least I got to photograph him. Sometimes I'm late and he's either leaving or gone by the time I get to the restaurant.

Prabakar and Keith going over Ron's poem.


I think this will be Jay Vogel's last workshop before he heads back home. He's gone through a lot, and I wish him well. I hope he makes it back to our table at some point.


This might be the first time I've photographed the entire group in once sitting. I apologize to James for cutting his head and Gloriana for not asking permission first.

Thanks for a wonderful experience, friends. I'll see you all in August!

No comments: