Wednesday, December 04, 2019

My New Number One Hater

I haven't had a hate comment dropped on me since I posted exclusively on Blogger. Most of my haters now are either silent followers and/or not-so-secret snitches. This Tony Spaziani from last month was interesting.

I included his comments in the alt-text of the screenshots below.

Spaziani Comment on Donald Trump Jesus Poem: "Oh no. why did I joing this group I thought it was gonna be cool"


When I tried to dialogue with him? Blocked.


Spaziani Comment on Tales of the Alt-Blight Poem (with my replies): Spaziani: "get a grip and stand up for some victims with your time. politics are nothing but a cop and a platform to deny your serious psychological projection disorder. no offense... i guess" Me: "I don't think your eally said anything just now, so no offense taken."  Spazianii: "right. now everyone knows you don't give a shit abput the ghetto. i made my point. enjou our [sic] fairy talke revolutionary thought process or whatever" Me: "Tony Spaziani Who are you?"  Spaziani: "one of the victims. what you think im calling you out for?" Me: Aaaaaaand the coward the blocked me. His comments are probably all over everything, but I can't see them. Very brave."  

I caught a shot of his Facebook page prior to being blocked. I wonder what his story is.

Toni Spaziani Facebook Page, Pre-Block



No comments: