Monday, May 31, 2021

No Stone Soup Stuff Today

I’ve been away for a couple of days. That’s why you didn’t see me post anything Stone Soup related on Saturday or Sunday. 

Nothing will be posted today. I hopefully will resume tomorrow.  

Instead of stopping in May, I’ll be sharing more rare Stone Soup material for the rest of the year. 

Fifty years is a long time for anything., let alone a poetry venue. Fifteen years is a long time for anyone to host apietry venue.

I have much more material to share.

There are archives I’ve only started to dig into for the first time in nearly a decade.

May was a busy month for me for countless reasons besides Stone Soup. June promises to be just as busy.I don’t know when I’ll be able to get all of it.

I’ll just have to keep working and keep posting until the end of the year if I have to.

More to come. 

No comments: