Monday, March 27, 2023

My Saturday Back in Framingham

Framingham State University's The Gatepost turned ninety in March. This past weekend, we had the celebration. I was excited to visit the campus again. I could have parked in one of the commuter parking lots closer to the college center. I opted for the Maple lot at the bottom of Street Street so I could make the climb up the hill.


Took me back to days of heading to May Hall, where most of my classes were.

To the College Center, where I spent way too much time helping put together The Gatepost.

To Towers Hall, where I spent many weekends studying and trying to write poems.

 

 
 
And finally to the Henry Whittemore library. This weekend, I went there to submit all my publications of the last few years to the alumni library. Unfortunately, I got there too late and they were already closed.
 

I can always try to make it down next month. Hopefully it won't be raining next time. 

No comments: