Thursday, June 20, 2024

Janet's Garden, Another View

From a recent Janet Cormier email:

Below is partial view of my garden now. I was never a fan of lawn mowing.

Hedges separate our yards from the sidewalk. My flowers vary in height from 2' to 4' high. My hedge is about 4 ft+ high. My garden is filled with a mix of flower + shrubs. Right now the daisies stems are
3 ft+ high. They are also about 3 ft away from the sidewalk.

Downside: in past several years human flower thieves ignore the hedges and have come into into my garden which is behind the hedges to cut/steal my flowers.

PS none of my neighbors have reported similar flower thefts/incidents.

Suggestions please.

Aside from electric fences, I have nothing to offer.

For Janet's written work, read her Bamboozled No More! colum every Friday at Oddball Magazine.

 

No comments: