Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Thanks to the bunch of you that clicked on my link below to the Bill Hicks piece. So far, no more deletion of "hits." Maybe now I've enough hits so that they won't mess with me again.

Just got accepted into Main Street Rag. Pretty cool. Funny that they took two poems I thought would be considered "filler," them having been rejected from three prior places total. Look for 'em sometime next year.

There was some nastiness on the Ibbetson Street website that inspired me to write about page vs. stage a bit more. Hopefully, I'll get to it Wednesday, when I'm fiddling around on my parents' computer.

It'll hardly be a definitive final say on the subject, so I'll welcome anyone with comments. Got that Aaron? Oh, and thanks for the D&D link. Here's my results.

I Am A: Neutral Good Human Paladin


Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.


Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.


Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.


Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy of NeppyMan!



Actually, the first time, it was "Ranger," but given that my first answer involved the city, this seemed way off.

What's sadder? The fact that I did this or that I know according to 1st. edition D&D rules Paladins can only be lawful good?

No comments: