Monday, March 29, 2021

From Picture to Page: Last Resort

This weekend I learned that doing any writing prompt poems on Saturdays are a bad idea. The weekends generally don't belong to my writing anymore. I have too many personal and home projects lined up. So my idea of doing From Picture to Page poems on Saturdays at noon went to pot quite quickly. I'm posting this on Monday but will try for a different time and day. This photo I took after picking up something via a Buy Nothing Facebook page. The almost black and white affect with spots of color was purely accidental.

Last Resort
 
Earth trapped
under heat

in hot race
to win.
 
One thing
left to try
 
and stop
the spread.
 
Crying fit
monsoon tears
 
no one wants
to tackle. 

Road rave
quits form guilt.

Earth mom
can't wail forever.

No comments: