Thursday, May 06, 2021

Thirty Days of Stone Soup Stuff

 

 

I might have the only digital copy of this "political cartoon" left. It's drawn by P. Maudit, which (for some reason) is the pen name for G Tod Slone, infamous publisher of The American Dissident, a strange publication with an alt-righty, anti-education bent. I haven't seen what he's written about the pandemic, but I'm sure it's really insightful and reasonable.

The original post that went with Slone's cartoon doesn't seem to exit anymore. The comic probably makes no sense even to anyone who knew Jack Powers. All I remember of the original post when I read it years ago was that it didn't illuminate what this comic meant at all other than Slone being angry about supposedly being snubbed by Jack and friends. So yeah, even annotated, it still made no sense.


No comments: